{السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته}
I`m a lost soul; searching. I`ve found the answer and here is my struggle.
An interior monologue of a revert Muslimah.

13.8.11

Amin Turtles

Click to enlarge

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Just thought I'd share a little painting I did. Turtles that really say amin in Arabic! I really want to start creating Islamic calligraphy paintings. I Googled some and I seen this cute one so I re-created it. It's harder than it looks. I need much practice but inshallah I can, some day, make some very beautiful ones.

7 comments:

❤ αmαℓ said...

Mashallah, they're nice :) Way better than I could ever do hehe

Ʋƨɐɠɪ ❤ said...

Thanks Amal :D
I think anyone can do such paintings it just needs a lot of patience and practice.

monamour said...

I like them dude :D And the new layout is super nice :D

Yulia Rahayu said...

sooo cute.... >.<

Ayah said...

mash'Allah they're so ADORABLE! ^_^

Anonymous said...

LOOOL it took me one hour to figure out where it said ameen I first thought it said them in english im like "either im confused or jess has spelling issues :P"

I want/gonna get turtles lolz I'm gonna name them cosmo and wanda (tell me you watch fairly odd parents)

Ʋƨɐɠɪ ❤ said...

LOL thanks guys :D
My mom has turtles~ : )